Why choose Collins Aerospace?
Join us, and you’ll build a rewarding career and work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry – talented people around the globe who are passionate about delivering revolutionary products and services to our customers. You’ll find exciting challenges, ongoing education, lots of support, and the opportunity to make your mark.
Remember Neil Armstrong’s line, “… one giant leap for mankind?” It was Collins Aerospace technology that carried his words and video 239,000 miles from the moon to Earth. The invention of the GPS system? We played a big part in that, too. Same with the radar technologies that help airlines see ahead of them, and the encrypted communication technologies that help men and women in the military stay safe and connected even in today’s complex battlefield.
Those are just a few examples of how our company has stood for innovation, industry-leading technology and an unwavering dedication to quality, ever since we started as Collins Radio back in 1933.
Today, our aviation electronics are installed in the flight decks of nearly every airline in the world, and our communication systems transmit nearly 70 percent of United States and allied military airborne communications. Our flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications and simulation and training have made us global leaders.
And with a growing portfolio that includes both aviation networks and the electronic solutions that leverage those networks, Collins Aerospace is uniquely positioned to develop information management solutions for airlines and business aircraft operators that integrate state-of-the-art hardware, software and connectivity.
Named one of the best places to work by Forbes and selected by DiversityInc as a Top 50 Company for Diversity, we offer:
- Competitive pay, including a generous incentive plan
- Health benefits, including a health savings account (HSA)
- Life/disability insurance
- A great vacation package, including winter shutdown and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Many more voluntary benefits
Toward a sustainable future
Corporate responsibility is very important to us so our Global Sustainability Team is constantly searching for ways to reduce our carbon footprint and lower operating costs by actively managing and reducing energy usage. We’re proud to report that:
- We have achieved a 19 percent reduction in greenhouse gas emissions over the past four years
- We have reduced water usage by 10 million gallons per year in our Cedar Rapids, Iowa, facilities
- By fostering a culture of conservation, we’re saving millions of dollars in operating costs.
- For the fifth year in a row we’ve been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index – another example of our commitment to sustainability.
Join us and work where forward thinking and innovative solutions can help protect the future.