Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
Job ID: 12846
Posted Date: September 13, 2018
Requisition ID: 12846
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician to join our team in Wilsonville, OR (1700). Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
This position is concerned with installing and maintaining manufacturing equipment. Activities will include mechanical as well as electrical repairs and performing preventive maintenance. As many of the manufacturing machines are operated through a computer interface, computer operating skills and a general familiarity with the programming of specific machines will be necessary. All safety procedures will be adhered to.
- Performs installation, maintenance, and repairs on line manufacturing equipment.
- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, etc.
- Locates and diagnoses failures, replaces defective components and performs troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
- Uses a variety of hand, power, and test tools and equipment.
- May estimate labor and equipment costs and prepare requisitions as required.
- Demonstrated adherence to all safety goals.
- Associates degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of an associate’s degree three years of related experience
- US Citizen or Permanent Residency
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs.
- Familiarity with InFOR Preventative Maintenance Tool
- Familiarity with FARO arm technology
- Familiarity with General Dimensioning and Tolerancing
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.