Regional Sales Manager (Southeast Asia)
Job ID: 11118
Posted Date: August 10, 2018
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative communication and aviation electronic solutions for both commercial and government applications. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, simulation and training and information management services is delivered by a global workforce, and a service and support network that crosses more than 150 countries. To find out more, please visit www.rockwellcollins.com.
At Information Management Services (IMS) Asia Pacific (formerly ARINC), it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose IMS as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join IMS and help shape our future while creating yours!
We are seeking a PRINCIPAL REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (SOUTHEAST ASIA), to join our Asia Pacific Sales team (Commercial Aviation) based in Singapore. This position reports to the Head of Regional Sales.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- As part of the dynamic team, you are responsible for the sales within Southeast Asia and accountable to achieve the targeted sales revenue.
- Develop contacts and networks with existing and potential customers for strategic relationships to grow the business.
- Understand existing and anticipated customers’ requirements and identify suitable solutions to fill such requirements.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts; maintain technical proficiency and consult with prospective customers regarding use of company.
- Work in collaboration with internal stakeholders and other business units to create demand with customers by offering awareness, value proposition and cross-sell among solutions portfolios.
- Any other ad-hoc as assigned by the leader.
- Typically requires BS/BA degree in technical/business related discipline.
- At least ten or more relevant years’ experience in selling solutions of Aviation Connectivity and Network Services/Solutions; e.g. aviation networks, air-to-ground and ground-to-ground networks/communications, within Southeast Asia.
- Must have proven track records in achieving ambitious sales revenue target within Aviation/Airlines Technologies domain.
- Strong networks within Aviation / Airlines industry is prerequisite.
- Possess the gravitas to develop and maintain positive relationship with both internal and external stakeholders; including senior level management.
- Acquire natural flair to communicate with people effectively, persuasively and respectfully.
- Mastery level of presentation skills in an articulate and clear elegance.
- Proficiency in English is demonstrated in communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Prior regional sales experience from a reputable global organization is preferred.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of time.
Responsible for the sale of company products and/or services to assigned accounts or within a given region. Develops contacts with existing and potential customers. Understand existing and anticipated customer requirements and identify company products and services to fill such requirements.