Information Systems Specialist III
Job ID: 10927
Posted Date: June 12, 2018
Requisition ID: 10927
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Information Systems Specialist III to join our team in Richmond, CAN (AIC) (9520). Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
* Field technicians provide technical support for computers and associated networks.
Troubleshoot and repair personal computers and associated peripherals.
* Assists in installation projects.
* Perform preventative maintenance checks/cleanings for all critical systems.
* Deploy and configure computer hardware and software including PC, printers, and related peripherals.
Assist in diagnoses and resolution of LAN/WAN problems.
* Report and update Help Desk of any inventory moves, changes or additions.
* Perform daily system checks of airport systems (flight information displays systems, internet kiosks,
* Support, repair and maintain all ARINC CUTE/CUSS systems on and off site.
* Position requires 3 years’ experience in IT field.
* Experience supporting various computer hardware and peripheral equipment.
* Previous experience working in a customer service focused environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Previous experience troubleshooting and doing basic computer repairs/imaging.
* Experience supporting MS Window, Office products, and network infrastructure on a local area
* HS diploma required.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.