Test Software Engineer – New Grad – Wilsonville, OR
Job ID: 7130
Posted Date: December 6, 2017
Requisition ID: 7130
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Test Software Engineer – New Grad – Wilsonville, OR to join our team in Wilsonville, OR (1700). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Test SW Developers in the Test Center of Excellence develop software for manufacturing testing of Heads-Up-Display products sold to commercial and government customers. You will work within a multi-disciplinary engineering team of Software Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Technicians, and Program Engineers. The environment is past-paced with exposure to a full spectrum of Heads-Up Display product technology.
- Develop test software for new heads-up display products to be deployed into manufacturing and service centers
- Software support for existing production stations to include Environmental Stress Screening
- Develop requirements-based test procedures and perform requirements-based verification including test coverage analysis
- Work in a cross-functional team with Product Design, Manufacturing and Program Management
- Perform independently under the direction of technical and program management
- Provide technical information for bids of medium and high complexity development projects
- You have expertise developing in C++/C# and deploying test software into the manufacturing environment
- You have working knowledge of NI Test Stand, Labview, or Lab Windows
- You have experience creating and maintaining documentation
- You have strong understanding of software engineering practices
- You have experience performing test system integration
- You have the ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- You are able to validate data to correctly identify problems
- You are able to adapt to changing circumstances
- You are able to smoothly transition from one task to another
- You have an understanding of products down to the HW level
You have experience with automating test instruments
Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline is required by December 2017.
US Citizenship is required.
Experience in C# is required.
Experience in Electrical Circuits is required.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.