Job ID: 5741
Mexicali, Baja California
Posted Date: October 12, 2017
Requisition ID: 5741
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Electronics Technician to join our team in Mexicali, MX (9000). Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Applies principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing and physics
- Under close supervision, performs a variety of routine technical tasks which require an elementary understanding of all technical objectives.
- Provides support to areas such as research, design, development, test, manufacturing or process improvement.
- Perform as a member of a technical team utilizing effective communication skills. Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit.
- Utilizes routine test or diagnostic equipment. Ability to learn and use software tools.
- Receptive to mentoring from peers in technical community. Participates in developing new approaches and techniques to achieve continuous improvement in all work processes.
- Documentation of job specific activities such as electronic design, modifications, data collection, calibration, and Design of Experiment data.
- Able to utilize schematics, procedures, engineering drawings, and follow written/verbal instructions, including test procedures.
- Operate in accordance with corporate, operations, and division policies, procedures and practices in compliance with accepted business ethics. Adheres to all applicable environmental, safety and health procedures.
- May perform other tasks as requested by leadership within applicable Rockwell Collins guidelines
- Applies electronic theory to lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify electronic product which requires a moderate understanding of the general technical aspects of the position.
* Technical studies or unfinished studies in Electronic Engineering.
* English level – 65%
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!