Sr Engineering Project Assistant
Job ID: ENG000000TR
Salt Lake City, UT
Posted Date: August 11, 2017
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for Sr Engineering Project Assistant to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
A comprehensive relocation plan is available for qualified applicants.
Our organization is seeking a highly qualified Sr Engineering Project Assistant to join our engineering team. The primary responsibility and objective of this role is to perform all duties associated with the creation of program/product/manufacturing documentation, manuals, reports pertaining to component parts, products and visual systems that support program requirements, delivery’s and execution. The applicant must be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of documentation. In this key role the applicant will interface with a wide range of individuals, groups, departments, and organizations and needs to understand processes, products and the stakeholders. This position is key to the overall organizational strategy for program execution, product integrity and cooperative teamwork in meeting our goals and objectives.
Our team is looking for a self motivated and passionate engineering admin to be part of an very exciting organization, working on leading edge products and state of the art visual systems that is utilized worldwide by military and commercial customers. To be part of an engineering group that starts at the beginning stages and be a major player in achieving the final deliverables to our stakeholders and customers.
- Writing – The applicant must have very good technical writing skills for the creation of documents and manuals .
- Computer Literacy – Needs to be very efficient and knowledgeable regarding Word processing, spreadsheets and drawing software in the creation of technical documentation, reports and updates. Needs to understand scheduling.
- Specific Tools – Efficient and knowledgeable with SAP and PDM is mandatory and is used in the day to day duties. Experience with ALM and TeamSpace is recommended.
- A technical background and Bachelor’s degree is recommended
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
* Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
* An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
* Tuition reimbursement
* And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
High School Diploma or equivalent; identified skills and experience.