Principle Business Development Manager – Tactical UAS & MUX (Telecommute)
Job ID: SAL0000003F
Posted Date: May 18, 2017
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Tactical UAS & MUX Business Development Manager to join our team. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
This position does have an option for telecommuting for the right candidate
A comprehensive relocation plan is available for qualified applicants.
The Business Development Manager will serve as a leader on the capture team during all capture activities including, opportunity identification, opportunity qualification, competitive positioning, price to win development, opportunity strategy development and proposal development. Daily activities will include customer relationship building, building and executing contact plans, advising the organization on Army and Navy UAS CONOPS, working as part of a team with program management and engineering to develop solutions to highly complex customer problems, developing pursuit strategies and overall Army and Navy UAS account strategies, and providing accurate and timely orders forecasting. The Principle Business Development Manager will also be responsible to shape customer requirements, identify the customer’s most important requirements, and to provide price to win and competitive assessment for relevant pursuits.
The selected candidate will be responsible for business development activities for Army and Navy Tactical UAS as well as the USMC MUX program. The primary focus of the Principal Business Development Manager is identifying customer’s needs, developing new client relationships and expanding Rockwell Collins’ business in the Army and Navy UAS area as measured by increased orders and sales.
Other activities will include:
* Supporting the business with accurate market, customer, and competitive information in the UAS AOR. Serving as the prime consultant and internal/external spokesperson for the organization on highly significant matters relating to policies, programs, capabilities, and long-range goals/objectives relating to Army & Navy Tactical UAS platforms. .
* The position will also be responsible for cultivating relationships with industry partners and recommending alliances, teaming relationships and acquisitions.
* This position will also provide business development support to legacy bomber platforms.
Would you like to work every day with a team solving UAS customers’ most challenging problems?
* US Citizenship
* The ideal candidate will already possess as SECRET or TOP SECRET U.S. DoD clearance. Ability to obtain a U.S. DoD security clearance is required.
* Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree twenty years of related experience; identified skills and experience
* Familiar with US Army or USN UAS Requirements and budgeting process.
* Familiar with US Army or USN Tactical UAS CONOPS
* Top candidates will have prior recent experience with Army PM UAS and/or USN PMA-263, programs, plans, CONOPS, and organizations.
* A detailed understanding of current and future Tactical UAS platforms is highly desired (i.e. Shadow, FTUAS, Blackjack etc).
* Understanding of the U.S Navy and/or U.S Army requirements process and DoD budget process is desired.
* Recent experience as an operator of Army of Navy Tactical UAS would also be highly desired.
* Prior, recent experience with UAS OEMs Textron and/or Insitu is highly desired.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
* Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
* An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
* Tuition reimbursement
* And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.