Job ID: 16972BR
Posted Date: March 20, 2017
Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
Rockwell Collins Information Management Services (‘IMS’) is currently searching for a Site Manager to join our team in Medellin Columbia (MDE Airport). People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected.
The Site Manager will manage a staff of subcontract IT maintenance personnel in a manner that creates a proactive support organization and highly customer-focused environment. The Site Manager will maintain a professional and efficient level of service in a fast-paced environment in order to prevent any disruption in airline operations or passenger services. Additionally, will oversee the operations of all systems and ensure that they are operational 24x7x365.
The position will be based in Medellin Colombia (MDE Airport) with oversight of the maintenance operations in 5 additional airports in Colombia.
* Review technical and customer support specifications and provide recommendations on best value to meet customer requirements.
* Maintain regular progress communication with the customer and take any remedial action for deficiencies.
* Serve as customer liaison with a variety of airline and airport authority customers, assuring continual compliance and reporting of service level performance and ensuring customer, corporate or local procedures/expectations are in compliance.
* Oversee all maintenance activities including subcontract staff
* Develop on site policy and procedures
* Responsible for scheduling subcontract staff
* Interface with senior management to communicate status of projects.
* Develop and maintain various periodic system performance reports.
* Ensure all contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met or exceeded.
* Promote continual quality improvements and support development of quality control programs.
* Five to seven years work experience in installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Windows workstations, and servers
* 3 years’ experience in the airport IT environment
* Bachelors’ degree; or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the desired knowledge, skills and abilities.
* Proven ability to gather appropriate information and provide direction to staff in handling critical, flight operations dependent, outage situations.
* Effective communication (written, oral, and presentation skills), interpersonal, organizational and personnel management
* Experience in communicating with all levels of line management to include executive team.