Electrical Engineering Co-op (Summer/Fall 2017)
Job ID: CO-0000005E
Posted Date: February 16, 2017
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as the 2015 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for an Electrical Engineering Co-op to join our team in Manchester, IA. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
This position is located in Manchester, IA. A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates.
Assignments are usually part of a larger project and may include:
* Analysis of requirements
* Production Test Flow analysis
* Building/verifying test fixtures
* Selection, justification, and purchase of equipment
* Production test support including circuit analysis and/or troubleshooting
* Component specification analysis
* Preparation of cost estimates for proposed projects and evaluation cost factors
* Support to Design Engineering
* Documentation of moderate to complex assemblies
* And all other tasks as directed by the Engineering team
- Must be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. US Citizenship is required.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
Desired Technical Skills:
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
* PSPICE or other similar modeling tools
* Root Cause Analysis
* Experience working within a manufacturing environment
* Proficiency with Digital Voltmeters, O’scopes, and Logic Analyzers
* Basic understanding of VHDL, Labview, and Visual C software languages
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.